This makes my skin glow, radiant, refreshed and it also reduces rednesses and slight blemishes in under 3 hours! (for me anyway, I just decided to throw all of this together). More results will come if you do this every week!
honey and baking soda for the first stage, rice wine or apple cider vinegar the second, one eggwhite the third, oatmeal the forth and last but not least, a paste made of milk and nutmeg.
- just make a cup with one of your hands for the first stage, and add a bi of honey and baking soda. mix together, and apply to face, and try to avoid your hair. It’s really sticky, and it tastes weird, so… Don’t lick your face! What this does is that it awakens your skin, and also revives the skin, making it soft and lovely to touch. Rinse off in 5 minutes.
- Next, wipe on the vinegar. apply gently, and all around the face. It will sting if you have blemishes, and it will smell strange. But, this also makes the skin soft, and it also opens the pours and gets rid of dead skin.
- Then, add the egg white. Beat it a bit until a bit of froth forms, and then apply generously around the face. Until it dries, count for five minutes, then rinse. This also rids any dead skin, and wakens up the skin further. Plus, it dries any blemishes you have on your skin.
- Then, the oatmeal! Be careful with it! Make sure it is just plain oatmeal with no flavours or anything artifically added. Just make a regular bowl of oatmeal, and add it to your face. Make sure you don’t drip, and make sure it’s cooled down before adding it to your face. Don’t make it too cold, but don’t let it be too hot. The oatmeal just moisturizes the skin after the vinegar and egg ridded it of it’s imperfections, as well as making is soft, and awake.
- Then, the milk and nutmeg! Make 1 tsp of milk and 1 tsp of nutmeg, and make a paste. apply it to the face for about 5 minutes, and rinse. This rids any redness or blemishes after the facial.
Do this at least once a week if you plan on doing this, and don’t wear make up for the next 24 hours!
With this, your face will be beautiful, soft, and absolutely flawless if you keep on doing this once for three weeks. I’ve been doing it, and my skin is clearing up beautifully! Thank you food for offering such beneficial things for your skin!